Buscor PTY Ltd is contributing to Road Safety through a programme to develop young Professional Drivers for the Bus Industry in South Africa. Buscor invites applicants from unemployed youths who meet the following criteria:
- Must be unemployed and possess C1 Driver’s License without endorsement
- Must be between the ages of 22 and 35.
- Must have passed Grade 11 or higher
- Must have no Criminal Record.
- Must be medically and physically fit to drive heavy motor vehicle (Bus).
- Must be South African living in one of Buscor’s operational areas.
- Must be willing to build a career as a Professional Driver.
CVs accompanied by an application letter marked for the attention of Ms. K Thokoane can be submitted at Buscor Development Corner Petroleum and Bester Streets or emailed to email@example.com. Please note it is essential to attach supporting certificates with your CV.
- Application Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Name Clearance from SAPS
- Certified ID Copy
- Certified copy of driver’s licence
- Grade 11 Report/Certificate of higher grade
- Strictly one page Motivation Letter stating your future goals and how obtaining code C/EC Driver’s Licence and Professional Drivers Permit will assist you in building a Career as Professional Driver.
- Proof of residence
Closing date is Friday 12 May 2023. If you are not contacted within 2 weeks after the closing date kindly regard your application as unsuccessful.
For enquiries contact: Cynthia Sambo at 013 752 4841